15 May gen-E Debuts Advancements in Data Collection and Mediation TMForum Digital Transformation World
NEWPORT BEACH, CA— May 14, 2018
gen-E, a leading provider of unified service assurance, advanced analytics software and managed services, will debut the next iteration of its OpsCenter software solution this week at TMForum Digital Transformation World at the Acropolis of Nice (France).
TM Forum’s flagship conference dedicated to digital transformation brings together thousands of peers to explore the future of the industry and collaborate on solutions and opportunities. The event serves as a global industry association for digital business, connecting leading minds, leading companies, and diverse ecosystems to accelerate successful digital business transformation. At the show, gen-E will be sharing how the latest OpsCenter development is helping tier 1 CSPs raise the bar in event management with high-volume data collection built for the world’s most complex, mission-critical environments.
OpsCenter Transport fills the gaps in existing IT Operations Management tools by:
- ingesting far greater quantities of data in a short amount of time;
- providing a better way to collect and manage large amounts of critical network and situational data that provides faster responsiveness;
- forwarding events to the OpsCenter High Speed Bus, making all events available for analysis and reporting to provide a more complete picture;
- allowing changes to the system to become active immediately without restarting the system with centralized management for event policies and rules; and
- providing a more accurate and comprehensive, end-to-end view of the network and services.
“Though there have certainly been advancements in the field of service assurance, our clients were limited in the volume and types of data that were able to be collected and analyzed,” said Mike Henderson, gen-E CEO. “OpsCenter Transport provides a way to keep and analyze all of the pertinent data while still reducing the noise, enabling our clients to make more meaningful determinations about the health of their environment and in turn, deliver better service to their customers.”
This announcement comes on the heels of gen-E’s expansion into Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), after two years of momentous growth in North America. Through an investment in new regional headquarters, new hires, and strategic international alliances, gen-E will meet increased global demand for its solutions and services from enterprises across the globe.
Mike Henderson and Rhett Williams, President of gen-E, EMEA, will be available throughout the event to outline strategies around digital transformation, NFV/SDN, AI/Machine Learning, and more. Visit http://gene8201.wpengine.com/tmf2018 to meet with the team at the event.