With Process Analytics, gen-E applies the promise of Big Data research to the most important data in the enterprise.
gen-E offers an integrated Process Analytics product and packaged reports aimed to fully inform the Resolve community on the current state and relevant trends of processes being documented, automated, and/or monitored from within Resolve. With Analytics, gen-E applies the promise of Big Data research to the most important data in the enterprise process data. Each process modeled within Resolve presents an opportunity to extract relevant, actionable KPIs that not only end up in a report, but more importantly feed downstream automation for real time, immediate process improvement.
The latest Resolve release brings organizations enhanced business, process, and administrative reports with improved performance and reduced storage requirements allowing for better visibility of metrics.
- Health Reports provide information regarding performance and include JVM, server, runbook completion, and database performance reports.
- Capacity Reports provide quantitative information on users and transactions including user login monitoring and runbook, wiki, and social transaction statistics.
- Resolve’s business reports provide critical ROI intelligence with time and cost saved metrics tied to the results of runbook automations.
Runbook Process Reports
- Runbook execution reports provide summarized runbook reporting, in addition to detailed reports, trending, and duration metrics for instant evaluation.
Knowledge Management Reports
- Resolve provides a wide array of knowledge management reports so organizations can easily gauge the age of their captured knowledge, the quality and frequency of feedback provided, and top knowledge contributors, viewers, and requesters.