10 Oct gen-E and IBM host ITSM Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia October 17th
gen-E and IBM are hosting an IBM ITSM Workshop on Achieving Smarter IT Operational Awareness at the IBM Atlanta Technical Exploration Center on October 17th
gen-E and IBM would like to invite you to take part in a free workshop to understand how to best leverage key features of IBM Netcool Operations Insight (NOI) and introduce new IBM IT Service Management offerings to achieve greater situational awareness and improve responsiveness to issues/problems. The workshop will be relevant for customers who currently have NOI deployed and for customers looking to migrate or upgrade their current Netcool environment to NOI. By the end of the workshop you will have a better understating of how to deliver even better visibility of your operations and improve upon your agility and efficiency to ensure continuous up-time of business services and applications.
Areas of focus during workshop:
- Building advanced dashboards that are meaningful and intuitive for varying user roles for consuming data
- How to be more proactive with monitored resources and eliminate day-to-day manual tasks with automation
- Best practices and proper methods in making use of related events and identifying seasonal events
- How to automate remediation of issues and provide proper notification when critical services are being impacted
- Making use of analytics collected by Log Analytics and historical records for quicker triaging of issues
- Welcome and Introductions
- Advanced Dashboard using DASH / JazzSM
- Related and Seasonality Events
- Questions & Answers / Lunch
- Runbook Automation and Alert Notification
- Visualizing of historical and analytical data
- Questions & Answers / Closing Remarks
This is a free event. Complimentary refreshments including lunch will be provided.
This event is scheduled to begin at 8:30am and end by 3:30pm
To register for this free workshop, click here.